A time for everything

lumpique

Dear all,

After having sympathized many of the FM values for years, I think to be reaching a stage where I'd like to evaluate active engagement in FM.

I'm 38, and have been working on my family and business for over 15 years now; with life taking its course, I deem to have come to I point where I'd want to share and learn about virtues in a structured context.

Independently of the above being an assumption in itself, I'm left with two key questions:

1. How do I go about it - I don't think to know anybody who'd allow me to initiate contact?
2. I'm currently based in Shanghai, China - is there anything/anybody in the area (official, or not)?

Thank you for any comments you might have in advance.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Dear all,

After having sympathized many of the FM values for years, I think to be reaching a stage where I'd like to evaluate active engagement in FM.

I'm 38, and have been working on my family and business for over 15 years now; with life taking its course, I deem to have come to I point where I'd want to share and learn about virtues in a structured context.

Independently of the above being an assumption in itself, I'm left with two key questions:

1. How do I go about it - I don't think to know anybody who'd allow me to initiate contact?
2. I'm currently based in Shanghai, China - is there anything/anybody in the area (official, or not)?

Thank you for any comments you might have in advance.
First off, welcome toFMH. I hope your enjoy your time with us. Secondly, in mainland China there is no Freemasonry. I've been told the GL of China meets in Tokyo, Japan. I alson believe Taiwan has regular/ recognized FM. Best of luck.

Winter

I've been here before
Be careful in your searching. There is a Chinese Masonic Society that even uses our symbols but has nothing to do with us.