Are you an Esoteric Mason?

Are you an Esoteric Mason?

• Yes, I am!

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No, that's all hog wash!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm undecided. I can barely understand the symbolism to begin with...

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • What is an Esoteric Mason?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Because that just popped into my head . An bunch of old men on canes and walkers dressed up in cammies , stalking anti's . That's why you see them walking in the malls in the morning , they are watching their targets , the computer geeks working at Electronics Boutique and the cell phone booth .

WINTER...WTF is up with the ninjas:eek::eek:.....I think you are trying som kinda subliminal mind jedi tricks on me......for some reason, I am craving a kosher pickle.....:confused::confused::confused::eek:

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Because that just popped into my head . An bunch of old men on canes and walkers dressed up in cammies , stalking anti's . That's why you see them walking in the malls in the morning , they are watching their targets , the computer geeks working at Electronics Boutique and the cell phone booth .
Don't mess with old folks, Ash. Remember, they've LIVED through some very tough times. Very good at not dying yet, old folks are. And mean.

@Patrick...badaBing...I guess I did set myself up for the call me a bambulance thing.....I WAS refering to the guy that gut his a$$ whooped in the video...but your reply was funny.....

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
That reminds me of a town board meeting in my home town many years ago. A man with LGS(little guy syndrome) told George Kellogg, (74 at the time) one of the board members, that he (LGS man) didn't think he was doing a very good job of being a board member and that he (LGS man) would enjoy kicking his a$$. (they didn't like each other):p George invited him outside and used his Golden Gloves experience to kick his tail. The fight lasted about 10 seconds, there were 3 hits George hitting LMS man twice and LGS man hitting the ground. The LGS man has never lived that down.:cool:

Don't mess with the old guys. Old age & treachery will over come youth and skill.:D

Besides old dudes being tough...what do they really have to loose??? Nothing, if they get their tail kicked by a younger person, so what...they are old....BUT ( pardon the pun) if they kick your a$$ then it is a double whammy ( no big bucks either)...not only did ya get your a$$ kicked but it was by an old dude too.....

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Love this video. Love it when the girl video taping it says, "Yo! Yo! We can press chhharges, cuz I got it on video." LMAO. "Damn, he's leaking."
Hmmm, he was 30 years younger than his "attacker",
he chased the "attacker" up and down the bus,
he repeatedly baited and taunted the "attacker" racially.
I don't think he'd like the outcome of an investigation into the crime!!!
ROFLMAOUMCOOMN

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Hmmm, he was 30 years younger than his "attacker",
he chased the "attacker" up and down the bus,
he repeatedly baited and taunted the "attacker" racially.
I don't think he'd like the outcome of an investigation into the crime!!!
ROFLMAOUMCOOMN
Kid was trying to act all tough for his camera phone holding girl... then he gets a bloody nose and cries out that he needs an ambulance... pathetic. :D