PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I wonder if James Cameron is going to get a letter from the Disney legal department now...LOL
Prolly not, that would open Disney to suits from other story writers who would be sued by the descendants of other writers and on and on without end. Just goes to show that there's "nothing new under the sun", eh?

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I saw Avatar three times when it was in theaters. I took my family to the regular 2-D movie version first. When we were walking out of that show, we all kind of turned to each other and agreed that it was so beautiful a film that we needed to see it at the IMax theater in 3-D. The following week, management sent the team to the IMax theater to see it as a thank you for our work.

Yes, the plot was all the best movies you can think of but the new animation techniques and the technical breakthroughs in that film were amazing. I can't wait for somebody to use those new techniques in a more original film but I appreciate the brilliance of the makers of Avatar and the gift they have given with better story telling for the future.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Windrider, nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure I watch movies others do not care for. Boondock Saints does not get a lot of good reviews, but a movie I enjoy.

I understand the visual effects in the movie where breakthrough, but it was not enough for me. But what do I know, I still watch the Christmas specials that are clay animation.

rbryantr

Windrider, nothing to be ashamed about. I'm sure I watch movies others do not care for. Boondock Saints does not get a lot of good reviews, but a movie I enjoy.
I watch that movie regularly. I think they should have stopped before they made the sequel though!
Course I live in the New England state where all you need in order to be able to carry a concealed weapon is a weapon and a place to conceal it!