Bear Swamp Recovery

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
So I couldn't sleep monday night, and around 3 in the morning there is not much on. Flipping through the channels I landed on TruTV show called Bear Swamp Recovery. Watching the I noticed one of the hats. And something struck me as odd. I couldn't be sure but I thought it said Mason on it. A few scenes later, sure enough, there was a S&C on the front of the hat. Interesting I thought.

So today I get the internet back after being out for the day, and look up the show. Looked at the bio for the person on the show to see if it mentioned anything. His bio picture shows the hate, but guess what. They chopped the hat he is wearing and covered over the S&C and Mason on the bill.

Bear Swamp Recovery: Bios - Where You From? on truTV.com

You can almost see the S&C still in gold. Either that or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Just something I thought was interesting.

DavisB

Well spotted, looks like a S&C to me. But I wonder why they blurred it. I thought they usually did that to avoid profanity or brand promotion...

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
I saw the show when it aired and at the time I noticed the hat and I did a double-take.

I also thought he would have made it tough on KS and the GSW. (he is a rather large lad) LOL!

captpjv

So I couldn't sleep monday night, and around 3 in the morning there is not much on. Flipping through the channels I landed on TruTV show called Bear Swamp Recovery. Watching the I noticed one of the hats. And something struck me as odd. I couldn't be sure but I thought it said Mason on it. A few scenes later, sure enough, there was a S&C on the front of the hat. Interesting I thought.

So today I get the internet back after being out for the day, and look up the show. Looked at the bio for the person on the show to see if it mentioned anything. His bio picture shows the hate, but guess what. They chopped the hat he is wearing and covered over the S&C and Mason on the bill.

Bear Swamp Recovery: Bios - Where You From? on truTV.com

You can almost see the S&C still in gold. Either that or my eyes are playing tricks on me. Just something I thought was interesting.
Thank you...the hat is mine....thanks for watching...you can add me on Facebook, or brothers can email me pjvinch@trentonforest4.org

S&F
PJ Vinch

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Brother PJ, glad to have you on FMH.

If you want, start a thread on the introductions page & we can give you a proper FMH welcome.