Being active in the community

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
How is your lodge active in the community? Do you sponsor kids baseball? Do you do public volunteer work?

Phil_PM

In the Community

Troy Lodge #34

During my tenure as Master our foot print in the community I think grew. Troy Lodge sponsors a chapter of DeMolay, Blood Drives every 60 days, gave three $300 scholarships to the local High School students, sponsored eight Child Identification Events in the local Elementary Schools through out Lincoln county, helps needy children with school supplies and medical needs, and is a member of the local Chamber of Commerce.

Wentzville #46

During this year as Master of the lodge I have got the lodge to sponsor 12 MOCHIP Events for St Charles County, while they still sponsor a Rainbow Assembly, Boyscout Troop, provide a meeting place for a local church while they build, contribute to 10 local charities which include the Missouri Fireman's Museum, we also collect for the local food pantry and children's shelter, and will be joining the local Chamber of Commerce.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My Blue Lodge and OES Chapter will be setting up a booth at a highway rest stop near us and pass out free coffee , hot chocolate and donuts to truckers and travelers . We have dinners and donate procedes to the volunteer fire Dept. and athoer causes .

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
With the amount of recent members the past few years, we have been attempting to do some more. We are working on getting DeMolay and Rainbow Girls back. We are also working on getting the CHIP program to the Lodge. We still have our scholarships for local high school students. We have done some one time donations, and are trying to help local food pantries.