Boise Masonic Temple Vandalized!!!

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
The President of the Masonic Temple Board posted this on his Facebook a few hours ago.

I am quite disgusted at this act and shocked that it would happen here in Idaho. I really hope they get caught somehow.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
They got 'tagged', eh? I'm praying that the paint in the picture is the only damage done. This was happening to our Temple here in Racine for a while ... we just cleaned the paint off (again & again) and eventually it stopped.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
My Lodge gets vandalized on a regular basis. Glass gets broken, lawn jobs, paint on the side of the building. For some reason, the Brothers are too lazy or cheap to buy a DVR camera system to catch the person(s) responsible on film. We have our suspicions as to who is doing it, but without proof or witnesses, it will continue.

Those that do these kinds of things are the dregs of humanity if you ask me.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
We had a security system donated to our Lodge with Cameras. We get tagged on about a weekly basis.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
Those camera systems are really cool. You can record video & view the camera remotely from a computer or even your smart phone!

I wish my Lodge wouldn't procrastinate on this, but they have up to this point.

For $400 you can get a six camera low lux system that is motion activated too.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Those camera systems are really cool. You can record video & view the camera remotely from a computer or even your smart phone!

I wish my Lodge wouldn't procrastinate on this, but they have up to this point.

For $400 you can get a six camera low lux system that is motion activated too.
Do you have a vendor & model# We need a system for the shop.

FF Sparky

I cant read what it says, but it should be easy to find the culprit, Idaho has what 3000 people? No, sorry thats North Dakota. Vandalism is stupid, wanna destroy something? destroy your own stuff.

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Some great news, a company called "Ultimate Carpet Cleaning" cleaned the paint off for free!

Vandals spray paint graffiti at historic Boise Masonic Temple

Sometime between midnight Saturday and early Sunday morning, vandals spray painted the entrance of the historic Masonic Temple at 215 N. 10th St. in Downtown Boise.

The graffiti read "V 4 Victory." Those were the same words spray painted at the Masonic Temple in Meridian this summer, said Corey Turner, vice president of the Boise Masonic Temple Association.

Read More