Building Janus

G

Gary

I have the pleasure of owning Bro. Nagy's entire set of books. I recently committed to reading his latest work Building Janus.

The book is written for Master Mason's but in the authors usual style, he skillfully takes the reader on a journey by reviewing all three degrees while giving a much deeper view from a Master Mason's perspective.

My approach to reading this particular book was different than his others. I found myself highlighting passages and putting sticky note tabs on pages that I thought interesting, or of potential use in my own study. What wound up happening was that I had placed tabs and highlights on virtually every couple of pages in his book!

This book has literally turned on a light bulb in my head. I'm finding myself reviewing all three degrees with a much deeper awareness and understanding of the symbolism and allegory. Because of this I have renewed zeal for the work that the degrees talk about.

I have about twenty pages left before I finish, and I can't believe he packed that much information into a pocket size book. I'm looking forward to going back through the his other books and doing the same type of note taking. These are a working man's books, and they are pocket sized for a reason. You can take them every where you go. That's exactly what I did with Building Janus.

If you haven't read the book, you are missing out! I highly recommend that you buy it. I give this book two thumbs up.

Thanks for sharing the Light Coach!