Decals

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I've had a much larger response then I thought. So what I am going to do is hold off on sending any decals out just yet.

December 6th I will put an order in, which normally takes about a week to a week and half to get. Then I will ship out the week I get them.

I will also try and post the different sizes of decals, and let people choose what colors they want.

If anyone has any other images they would like to see added, please post the graphic and I will see what they can do with them. For example if people want an Eastern Star, DeMolay, a different York or Scottish Rite, etc..

If anyone wants Lodge info on the stickers instead of our website URL I will need to know that information, style of text, and what graphic. Let me know the layout of the text, for example do you want it under, above, circled around the graphic, etc.. Along with how many. The more you order the deeper the discounts can be. Price discounts are set at 20, 51, 101, 251, 501, 751, and 1001 total items.

If I'm missing anything please let me know. If I do not post the decals as being ordered on December 7th, please remind me.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Ok, here is the update. I'm going to try soon to get the images and other information together for the order. I will be honest and I feel like crap right now, and in about 2 hours I need to get ready for the ChIP program at our Lodge. I was hoping Wednesday to put in the order, but I put it off to Friday now.

Please make sure if you want a decal I have the information, color, rough size, decal style. If you want Lodge information what exactly. For those getting Lodge information, please let me know what style font you want and how you want the text. If you have a different graphic, please let me know. This will be my last order for a while. The end of the year and the beginning of next is going to be super busy. So I would prefer to get you the decals soon so you are not waiting.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I have to mail some special ones out before I post the rest. Sorry folks. I will PM anyone who has requested some to see if they are interested. Just want some people to be surprised when they get theirs.

Second. Everyone is asking how they can pay. I honestly do not wish any money. However, I have thought about instead of putting advertising up, creating an upgraded account, and allowing people to donate, either through paypal or my amazon.com wishlist for an upgraded account. Right now it is just a thought. Either that or maybe just add a donate to xyz charity link, and people can "pay" for their decals that way.

Attachments

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Very nice Jason, and as always extremely generous. I like the new ones too that you have posted. Especially the past master decal and the york rite with the freemasonhall logo that has the 4 bodies.

DavisB

Received mine today as well. They look fantastic! There were quite a few more than I expected. I'm sure the other Brothers at my lodge will enjoy them as well.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Received mine today as well. They look fantastic! There were quite a few more than I expected. I'm sure the other Brothers at my lodge will enjoy them as well.
I forgot, someone here asked for only 3 and another 10. I ordered 20 to be on the safe side. ;) Plus the larger the order the larger the discount.

Glad everyone likes them.