Decision night!

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Well, tonight the lodge decides on my application. I'm not really concerned, but yet when you are judged, it still makes you wonder. All three interviewers made comments to me, that lead me to believe I shouldn't worry, but I am trying not to read between the lines.

The WM also called me and invited me to the dinner tonight, which I was planning on attending anyway. I am thinking it's a last chance for me to make a positive impression and for the members to get to know me before they decide.

Either way, I would like to thank all of you for the support and for allowing me to participate on this forum. I have learned a lot and many of you inspired me to finally apply.

Zack

I feel sure you will be a wecomed addition to the lodge.
Most likely nothing will get started until after New Years, so be patient.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Well, tonight the lodge decides on my application. I'm not really concerned, but yet when you are judged, it still makes you wonder. All three interviewers made comments to me, that lead me to believe I shouldn't worry, but I am trying not to read between the lines.

The WM also called me and invited me to the dinner tonight, which I was planning on attending anyway. I am thinking it's a last chance for me to make a positive impression and for the members to get to know me before they decide.

Either way, I would like to thank all of you for the support and for allowing me to participate on this forum. I have learned a lot and many of you inspired me to finally apply.
Good Luck, relax and enjoy.

jaya

I am sure that it will go well for you. I know that at least here we can not do a degree the same night as the vote. Relax and have fun tonight.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I was accepted! Scheduling, I'm sure will be after the 1st of the year. Very, very, happy!

jaya

Good news. When your time comes remember that every man in that room has gone through the same process you are going through. There is nothing that will harm or humiliate you.