First out of state visit

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Then you have two options. Conclude that you will never make a difference, give up and let things continue on, "as they always have been." Or, keep fighting to make a difference. I guess it all depends on how important it is to you. Nobody ever said it would be easy.
No truly worthwhile endeavor is easy.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Then you have two options. Conclude that you will never make a difference, give up and let things continue on, "as they always have been." Or, keep fighting to make a difference. I guess it all depends on how important it is to you. Nobody ever said it would be easy.
You are telling me to educate them , I did . The legislation was defeated time and again . As of right now It is not on the top of my list of something to keep fighting for . I have bigger fish to fry than worry about what degree we open on , the only reason I pushed for it then was because the legislation was going to be brought up on the floor of our GL session .

Right now , I am more worried about changing lodge meetings from burp and greet clubs to educational meetings . When we can get to a point were we have men who want true Masonic light in our lodges and practice Masonry , then we will have men who will want to make the necessary changes for the better .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia

Here's is what I been accused of for fighting for what is right with the "It has always been " crowd . I have been accused of hating my lodge and it's members , been accused of being against them and the lodge , been accused of being difficult , been accused of looking down my nose at them (which I have never done , I merely want something different out of Masonry) .

Do not think for one minute that I think making change is easy or that I am giving up . I have been in nose to nose screaming matches with one brother who accused me of being against my lodge and it's members . I have had heated debates with others . There were times it was me against most of an entire lodge because those who did support my ideas did not back my play , afraid they would offend the older members . I have been thrown under the bus for going against a 62 year Mason because I was right and he was dead wrong , but the lodge sided with him and not me on a couple of subjects . I have fought till I was blue in the face . So do not think I am going to conclude that I will never make a difference .

I will keep fighting till I either change the good ol' boys or run them off if I have too and get real Masons in our lodges . And until we can get real Masons in our lodges change will not occur because many of us are so far out numbered we do not have a snowball's chance in Hell .

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Ashlar, I don't think anyone here is accusing you of giving up. Rather, it seems most of us support you and your point of view. We may not belong to your lodge, but we're still your brothers who believe in what you are saying and doing.

Keep up the good fight and know that you do have brothers who support you, even if we are remote.