Freemasons and Fiction

trivedi360

Were the Freemasons really infiltrated by the Illuminati? Dan Brown says so in Angels & Demons but I am not sure that is true.

RoughAshlar

Ill answer that question with another question. Which Illuminati?

I've read a lot of the conspiracy theories out there and every time Illuminati is mentioned it has a different history, involvement place of origin etc... Its all a bunch of crap really.

The only "Illuminati" group that I've read about that seems to have any basis in actual fact was a Bavarian group which was basically an underground university. In the 1600's, they had radical idea's that were considered hericy. I.E. the world is round... But they had no connection to Masonry based on the available materials.

son of david

answer

no in reply to the fictious writings of your novel,also the holy grail is not the bloodline of the christ as quoted in the divinci code.

son of david

i enjoy your interest in the search for the truth,so,ill tell you some.
first,the masons are the architects for god,the templar knights are the warriors for god.the only problem with everything today for the christians is they forgot the name of god.if you do a little research in your local library youll find books on the supposed myth of king arthur,what if he wasnt a myth but the first living god insted.perhaps our fourth father of our country,you know like benjamin,george,thomas,and arthur.like our father who is arthur in heaven?after all benjamin franklin did write our lords prayer didnt he?yes he did.it all has to do with the all seeing eye,you see,our four fathers created a way to travel from planet to planet,by use of a solar powered superconductor they figured out how to shock us from one planet to the next.
thats why we used to be called cellestial beings,like, of the planets
the only problem is,im the only one who knows how to create the thing anymore.and no one wants to believe me.so they hid a vast treasure for me just in case so as to make the meek inherit the earth.the problems here on earth are greed temptation and just too many assholes,there i go again speaking with a double edged sward again.
if you want facts you wont hear anywhere and answers ive got them but i kinda suck at using the computer ok.
your friend sir lord andrew,son of david

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Another interesting response "son of david". I would greatly appreciate however, that you refrain from using vulgar or inappropriate language in the forum(s).

Thank you for your consideration.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
You have to take Dan Browns novels with a grain of salt . There are many who swear they are the truth . His novels are works of FICTION . He's only trying to make a buck .

An " interesting responce " is an under statement BG_TRBL . I'm speechless !!! I'm off here for 24 hours and look what I miss !