Freemasons: Three degrees of revelation

G

Gary

you watch idol too? (I hope your not being sarcastic,cuz if you are I think I just outed myself....lol)

Yup, you just outed yourself. I'd rather watch grass grow than suffer through watching that. :eek:

you watch idol too? (I hope your not being sarcastic,cuz if you are I think I just outed myself....lol)
Yes.... I watch it.... not scared to say it:p.....I am a fan of music from way back and I tend to watch these talent shows.....it is a guilty pleasure....I especially like the audition episodes, at times I am embarrassed for them..

G

Gary

Yes.... I watch it.... not scared to say it:p.....I am a fan of music from way back and I tend to watch these talent shows.....it is a guilty pleasure....I especially like the audition episodes, at times I am embarrassed for them..
Oh , stop it. You just watch it for the purdy ladies...:D;)

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
One of my WS brothers watches football for the cheerleaders. I can see that, kind like the the Super bowl, I would like it with more commercials and less football.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
One of my WS brothers watches football for the cheerleaders. I can see that, kind like the the Super bowl, I would like it with more commercials and less football.
Agreed !! I love the funny commercials and the cheerleaders are pleasing to the eye . Men in skin tight pants and pads chasing each other around does not peak my interest for some reason .