Gauges

FF Sparky

I never could understand why Gauges became popular in the first place. I may be getting old, but I find them kinda creepy.

No offense. I understand everyone has a right to their own self expression. I certainly don't judge anyone for their appearance, I just can't seem to comprehend the fashion statement.
Just like tattoos, make up, haircuts.... It falls under body modification. Believe it or not trimming your nails and shaving falls under this too. Its just a way of expressing yourself. Hopefully the rings that stretch the neck doesn't become popular here in the states

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I never could understand why Gauges became popular in the first place. I may be getting old, but I find them kinda creepy.

No offense. I understand everyone has a right to their own self expression. I certainly don't judge anyone for their appearance, I just can't seem to comprehend the fashion statement.
I have friends who had them but stopped at a certain gauge like 10 or 12 because after that it won't close. I don't even wear my earring let alone think i could gauge. :D

Oh and in reference to the top hot. I'll try, one of my closest Brothers offered to find me a pick with a Square on it, just for that year! :rolleyes:

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh and in reference to the top hot. I'll try, one of my closest Brothers offered to find me a pick with a Square on it, just for that year! :rolleyes:
LMAO !! Now that is funny . Masons will buy anything with a S & C on it so I just bet someone out there somewhere makes a pick with either a Square or a S & C on it .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Ofrepose , sorry we high jacked your thread lol . We just like to have fun sometimes and this should show you that we do not care what a man looks like or what kinds of cranial accouterments he may have . Some of us *cough* old men may not understand it , but we do not judge anyone for it either .

G

Gary

ofrepose , sorry we high jacked your thread lol . We just like to have fun sometimes and this should show you that we do not care what a man looks like or what kinds of cranial accouterments he may have . Some of us *cough* old men may not understand it , but we do not judge anyone for it either .
^^^^ditto to what bro. Ashlar said!^^^^

ofrepose

haha, It's cool guys. I just had my meet with my lodge. It went really well. Full of really nice people. I enjoyed it. Now I just have to find someone to sign off on me

G

Gary

haha, It's cool guys. I just had my meet with my lodge. It went really well. Full of really nice people. I enjoyed it. Now I just have to find someone to sign off on me
That shouldn't be a problem. Just continue to show your interest to the Lodge, and you'll develop a relationship with Brothers who will be more than happy to sign your petition.