GhoStock presents the Morrison Masonic Lodge

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Patrick Burns and Marley Gibson are proud to present “GhoStock” at the haunted Morrison Masonic Lodge and The State Theater in Elizabethtown, Kentucky on the weekend of March 2nd and 3rd 2012. Investigate with the star of TruTV's Haunting Evidence and recurring judge on Travel Channel's Paranormal Challenge, Patrick Burns, and with his wife, young adult paranormal author and ghost huntress, Marley Gibson at two incredible locations in Elizabethtown- the Morrison Masonic Lodge and The State Theater.
Elizabethtown was founded in July of 1797 as a fort and protection against the Native Americans of the area. Settlers homesteaded the land around the rivers of the area and soon the town was thriving…and now it is thriving with ghosts!
On Friday night, March 2, 2012, guests will have the opportunity to explore The Morrison Masonic Lodge. The Lodge was struck by cannon fire in the December 1862 Battle of Elizabethtown. During the Civil War, it was used to hold prisoners and as a field hospital. A fire in 1911 caused severe damage to the property and a new structure was added in 1913. Three deaths have been reported at the Morrison Lodge in the 1940s, including a lodge member who died of a heart attack. Through the years, Lodge members and visitors have reported several paranormal events, including sights of Civil War soldiers, door alarms going off when no one is around, phantom footsteps, moving objects, knocking sounds, and other spirit apparitions.

Continue reading on Examiner.com GhoStock presents the Morrison Masonic Lodge - National Haunted Places | Examiner.com [url]http://www.examiner.com/haunted-places-in-national/ghostock-presents-the-morrison-masonic-lodge#ixzz1n1ssqbdD[/URL]

Terry S

...door alarms going off when no one is around...
I guess that means my office building is haunted.

:)

Sounds interesting. I've been to Elizabethtown a few times over the years. Every time i leave there i hear of something else of interest that i missed.