Gifts

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I just played Santa so where does that put me?

In all honesty however, what I truly want is for family and friends to come over around March and build a big playset for my children. I figure it would take a weekend or so to really build something impressive.

Attachments

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Remington 870 Shur Shot Express with optics.... Mrs. Claus told me if I skip a present this year I can have it next!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Slug gun.... I wasn't trained to shoot iron sights and in Ohio deer can only be hunted with a muzzleloader, bow, slug gun, or a handgun with a 5 inch barrel & .357 or larger.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Remington 870 Shur Shot Express with optics.... Mrs. Claus told me if I skip a present this year I can have it next!
Not sure what model they have, but walmart has the 870's in stock. I'm willing to bet it was the express though.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
I used to ask for stuff, and if I didn't get the right stuff, I got really disappointed. I realized a couple of years ago, I really have all the stuff I need and can always buy more stuff if I want.
Two years ago, I decided all I really needed for Christmas was to see both of my kids.
I've had two of the happiest Christmases so far!

S&F

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
We are having some strife in the extended family now, with a son getting divorced and in an ugly custody battle, and a daughter in law not handling the fact that her husband has a 20 year old daughter (and grand kids) by another woman (prior to them getting married) and their daughter wants to get to know her half sister.

Santa --- I just want all of this strife to end so we can get back to being closer to a "normal" family.:1-sigh::1-sigh:

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
We are having some strife in the extended family now, with a son getting divorced and in an ugly custody battle, and a daughter in law not handling the fact that her husband has a 20 year old daughter (and grand kids) by another woman (prior to them getting married) and their daughter wants to get to know her half sister.

Santa --- I just want all of this strife to end so we can get back to being closer to a "normal" family.:1-sigh::1-sigh:
I used to ask for stuff, and if I didn't get the right stuff, I got really disappointed. I realized a couple of years ago, I really have all the stuff I need and can always buy more stuff if I want.
Two years ago, I decided all I really needed for Christmas was to see both of my kids.
I've had two of the happiest Christmases so far!

S&F
Blended families can be a PITA, especially at the holidays, we created ThanksMas, held the Sunday after T-day were my kids, their families, & me & mine, get together and celebrate both holidays, the we are all off to the other obligations of the holidays.