Greetings from North Carolina

Blue Logan

Greetings Brothers,

I am in the Greensboro NC area and have been a MM for 11 years and have rediscovered my passion for "more light". I discovered this Community of Brothers unexpectedly and hope to have time to visit frequently.

I am in the middle of studying the Master Craftsman program and suggest it to all Brothers. I have cancelled the local newspaper and several magazines that were taking me away from what I am seeking. I find The Master Craftsman Monitor & Guide and the new 2010 edition of "A Bridge To Light" by Rex R. Hutchens, remarkable resources.

I look forward to following the Forums and to hearing from fellow Brothers who choose to live their life by word and deed, and who serve as examples of what's possible for all mankind.

Namaste'

Blue Logan

Blue Logan

Thanks for the welcoming and I hope all is well in Kentucky! My son lives in Columbia SC and I believe his South Carolina Gamecocks play Kentucky later today! I'm neutral but love watching the games.

have a terrific day!

G

Gary

Welcome Blue Logan! I was considering doing the Master Craftsman series myself.

I was up in Greensboro last year. Hows the weather up there right now?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Thanks for the welcoming and I hope all is well in Kentucky! My son lives in Columbia SC and I believe his South Carolina Gamecocks play Kentucky later today! I'm neutral but love watching the games.

have a terrific day!
I spent more than a few years in Jacksonville NC when I was in the Corps . I have been all over NC and must say that it is has some of the friendliest people I have ever come in contact with . Good ol' southern hospitality at it's finest .

Blue Logan

Greetings FireMedic!
Sorry this is a day late..... the weather is mid 70's here in NC with plenty of sunshine. Anyone not sure if the Master Craftsman Program is worthwhile please go forward and join in the learning; you won't regret it. You can read for "more light" or study for deepening your ability to live and apply the life lessons. Either way... you win!

BRussell

Hello, I am also in Greensboro and will be going to my initiation tonight. Not sure what to expect but very excited but nervous as well.
I look forward to being a member of the great fraternity as well as getting to know you all on here as well.

brownjoshg

Greeting Brothers!

Greetings fellow Brothers, Im Bro. Josh Brown, from Southern Pines lodge # 484, i'm an EA who's home lodge is 484 NC but had some courtesy work done in Temperanceville VA where I received my EA.

I am now stationed again (USCG) in Cape Hatteras NC and am looking for the closest lodge so I may continue learning my catechism as I have lost some time and am eager to get back to learning. This site it great, Im so glad I found it.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Greetings fellow Brothers, Im Bro. Josh Brown, from Southern Pines lodge # 484, i'm an EA who's home lodge is 484 NC but had some courtesy work done in Temperanceville VA where I received my EA.

I am now stationed again (USCG) in Cape Hatteras NC and am looking for the closest lodge so I may continue learning my catechism as I have lost some time and am eager to get back to learning. This site it great, Im so glad I found it.
I love Cape Hatteras !