Greetings from Orlando!

giant4203

Hello all,

My name is Matt, I'm 25 and I live in Orlando, FL (originally from Indianapolis, but it was waaaay too cold up there!). I have not attempted to join Freemasonry, but have been researching the organization for a while now and am here to learn more and see if I would be a good addition. But yeah, that's me in a nutshell...hi! :)

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome, Matt! Ask anything you can think of, there is little we cannot tell you, despite the reputed 'secrets' of Masonry.

Where are you from in India-no-place? I'm a Southport HS grad seeking refuge from the snow, but for about the 4th time in 30 years, it found me anyway in eastern NC.

initiated 10/19/1977
passed 11/09/1977
raised 11/19/1977
At North Park Lodge #646 (then at 5555 North Michigan Road) Indianapolis.

Sincerely and Fraternally,

giant4203

Thank ya for the welcomes! :) I'm from the Oaklandon area...went to Lawrence North HS...moved down this way after I graduated college to escape the cold and snow! (but it even snowed in FL the other day...it always puzzles me when we get snow down here...I think it's just FL trying to spite me :D )

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Welcome, we look forward to your participation.

As to snow -- I'm in Nebraska and where I live we had 10 or 12 snowflakes the other day. Yesterday (12-28) it was 50 degrees:cool: and a light southerly breeze. Not that I am complaining any but last year we had over 3 foot of snow by now.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Welcome, Matt! Ask anything you can think of, there is little we cannot tell you, despite the reputed 'secrets' of Masonry.

QUOTE]

Welcome, I agree with Brother Bob, there is truly little we can't tell you, ask away, we will tell you if we can't answer.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Thank ya for the welcomes! :) I'm from the Oaklandon area...went to Lawrence North HS...moved down this way after I graduated college to escape the cold and snow! (but it even snowed in FL the other day...it always puzzles me when we get snow down here...I think it's just FL trying to spite me :D )
Oaklandon-I remember the Pendleton Pike Drive-In, and there was another on ?38th Street in the same area.
I guess that not only shows my age, but also my interests and pursuits while I lived there.:D

"Many sow their wild oats Saturday night, then Sunday morning in church pray for crop failure!"

S&F

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. How are things over there? Need to make a trip to Bass Pro soon.

DavisB

Please would someone refer me as amember. My name is DarrellBanks in Ellijay, ga.
You can change it yourself by either:
1. posting on the forum more and it will change
---or---
2. changing it yourself under the User CP link at the top of the page.

I don't think there is anything anyone else can do to change that title.