Greetings to the Source of Brotherly LIGHT

SIR Hatches

Y and S Rites, Shriner
Hello, My name is SIR Hatches... originally named Mr. New Bird Hacthes.

Currently residing in South Central WI, I have been a Mason for 4 years and enjoy the Light, Brothers, and difference we make in society.

I have been diagnosed as a paranoia scizoprenic, yet I know it to be so much more. Prediciting 2 terroristic atrocities, the disease of the fishes of the sea, and a hate crime; I have the inherent detection of the unequal Balances of Power.

Creating the Circle of Lights and CircleofLight.org in Our nearest future, I'm asking for you support as I petition our government to OPEN THE EYES OF BIG BROTHER and gain credibility to the Circle of Lights.

If you support me in doing so, please send an email to the CIA and USSS, to further warrant our cause. The links are easy to find and on the USSS the email can be found under contacts, public affairs, email. On the CIA web site, just follow the link under contacts.

EYE Need support!! SO when sending your emails, please specify; you would like ONE Dollar from your social class to go toward schizophrenic and Mental Telepathic research.

Thank you to ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF LIGHT.

Sir Mr. New Bird Hacthes.