Happy Birthday

jaya

Isn't there something about striking a brother that I remember hearing at some point? Actually, I am 42.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Don't let Fireman fool you. He turns 43 this month. So do I, but we won't talk about that... LOL

That means when fireman was born I was ................................ Oh C#$p....................... I don't want to think about that.:1-sigh: I feel ..................................Old -- but it is Monday it will get better.

jaya

Age is a state of mind. Ask my wife. She is 9 years younger than me but she says I am just a big kid.

Gary2112

Troll Stomper
Staff member
I'm just a big kid as well. Age unfortunately is not just a state of mind though. While chronologically I'm a baby as bro. Russ put it, I've got the spine of a 70 year old according to my ortho doc. So, yeah... I am old.

I have not been fortunate enough to have a career that was easy on my body.

FF Sparky

I'm just a big kid as well. Age unfortunately is not just a state of mind though. While chronologically I'm a baby as bro. Russ put it, I've got the spine of a 70 year old according to my ortho doc. So, yeah... I am old.

I'm in the same boat, I need to change careers before I fall completely apart

Same here.....I wonder if it is a coincidence that we both are in the same career too.....:confused:

I'm in the same boat, I need to change careers before I fall completely apart
I am on the dock right now waiting on a new boat to arrive..... it is kinda scary as I do not see one approaching either