Hello Brothers

RoberT Neuman

I was entered into Mt. Ararat #44 in MD on January 17th. What a wonderful experience it was to be brought into the Lodge.

I started classes Tuesday to learn my lesson as an EA. I feel so overwhelmed with all the information & details that need to become second nature. I know its a process and it will come over time but Wow its dawning over me that I will be a changed man to the better. My Moral compass seems to be placed on hyper drive.

If there are any brothers in Maryland who could offer advice or suggestions?

Thank you in advance Robert Neuman

jaya

Welcome brother and congrats on your first steps in masonry. It will come. Take your time and do it in small chunks. It is a journey and not a race.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. A great journey you have embarked on, and I wish you safe travels.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Welcome!

Welcome, my Brother. Part of the time you spend with your mentor or coach will be spent in asking questions about the craft and learning how things work in Masonry and in the Lodge. This is not time wasted in idle chit-chat, it is part of the initiatory experience. For now, enjoy learning your work and contemplating on the meaning, asking your mentor for guidance and explanation. Go to Lodge when you can, and contribute to the lodge your talents when you see they may be a benefit.
For here and now, jump in and stir up some discussion!

S&F

RoberT Neuman

Second class received my EA Catechism Booklet last night. I asked a brother who is also involved in Jobs Daughter ( My Little one Lizzy is a Jobie ). He is going to help with my Process.

Chew,Chew,Chew one piece at a time....

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I was entered into Mt. Ararat #44 in MD on January 17th. What a wonderful experience it was to be brought into the Lodge.

I started classes Tuesday to learn my lesson as an EA. I feel so overwhelmed with all the information & details that need to become second nature. I know its a process and it will come over time but Wow its dawning over me that I will be a changed man to the better. My Moral compass seems to be placed on hyper drive.

If there are any brothers in Maryland who could offer advice or suggestions?

Thank you in advance Robert Neuman
Welcome! The information overload becomes more manageable once the unfamiliar language is assimilated.