hello there

jmansephus

That's not a flame. That is actually the Hebrew character yod or yud.

That symbol is the mark of a 14th degree Grand, Elect, Perfect and Sublime Mason.

The symbolism of that as relates to Masonry is beautiful, but you'll have to wait! lol

wow!!! I cannot thank you enough!!!

jmansephus

That's not a flame. That is actually the Hebrew character yod or yud.

That symbol is the mark of a 14th degree Grand, Elect, Perfect and Sublime Mason.

The symbolism of that as relates to Masonry is beautiful, but you'll have to wait! lol
please forgive me for my ignorance on the subject...

so, we knew my grandfather was a master mason, but this means he was much more? We know so little about him!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
one question i have is: could certain legal events from my past prevent me from gaining admission? This is a somewhat embarassing matter but i have nothing to hide... i just wont post it on a forum... id be glad to tell you in a personal message if you think it may be of importance. I thank all of you in advance
I'd check with your area but felonies are the killer offense here for a petitioner, without and override from the GL. Be open when asked questions about the situation. Each investigation is different.
please forgive me for my ignorance on the subject...

so, we knew my grandfather was a master mason, but this means he was much more? We know so little about him!
THERE IS NO MORE A MASON THAN A 3rd DEGREE MASON! This is one of the biggest chunks of advice I can hurl your way. Anyone who says different doesn't understand the Craft. This more than likely means he was a SR Mason, meaning after being raised to the 3rd degree he joined and attained the further learnings offered. These appendant bodies are meant to shed more Light to the MM who takes them, not to make him a higher ranking Mason or anything of that matter.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
[snip]
I'm slightly embarassed to ask, but, is freemasonry costly? Being in construction, work isn't exactly steady... and my wife is going to school, so keeping my two kids warm and full doesnt leave much breathing room in the ol pocketbook..
thats all the time i have now... i thank you all in advance
As much as I hate to discourage anyone from investigating Masonry, perhaps you should consider postponing until your financial situation is more stable. You should NEVER put a fraternal organization ahead of your G-d, your family, your job, or your health. If there is any question whether you are ready for the financial obligations of Masonry, you are not. Your local Lodge will be happy to give you the details of the financial obligations if you ask.

This would not preclude you from spending some time at open social events, to get to know the brothers at that Lodge and let them get to know you. It is a serious business to sign a petition, and I would want to know a man well before I sign his.
You also might find you would like the atmosphere at one lodge better than another.

one question i have is: could certain legal events from my past prevent me from gaining admission? This is a somewhat embarassing matter but i have nothing to hide... i just wont post it on a forum... id be glad to tell you in a personal message if you think it may be of importance. I thank all of you in advance
If there is any legal obligations you have not yet completed, whether probation, service, or fines/restitution, these would prevent a petition from being accepted in my grand lodge.
That being said, even if all legal obligations have been fulfilled after a criminal conviction, passing a secret ballot is not assured. Your life must be a testament that you have become a good man. Spending time with the brethren socially (see above) will be a way they may see this, especially the well established and influential members of a Lodge.
Being honest about your past is the only way to go. Any attempt to conceal will result in a big ugly mess, and Masonic Charges.

Good Luck!
S&F

jmansephus

I can't thank all of you enough!! You have been extremely kind and even more helpful!! I have every intention now to pursue this and I truly hope that in the near future I can present some good news to all of you. Much thanks!! Jared Johnson

jmansephus

Hello again Brothers-to-be :p
MY WIFE GOT A JOB!!!!!! Thank GOD!!!!! It's been an extremely challenging few years, but I've remained optimistic...
I've recently contacted the Grand Lodge of California for membership information, so I'll keep my head up and wait patiently... Whatever is meant to happen, will, whether I stress or not.
I really want to offer my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you!!! I cannot thank you enough for your patience and kind words!!!

p.s Feel free to add me on facebook :p lol Jared Johnson

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
According to what I've read it's been used since the sixties... but you never know!!! It would save lives in my opinion.
an awesome site I found regarding the subject:
Electromagnetic Propulsion Ships, Submarines: patents & articles

since you got me on the topic...
Anyone's thoughts on 'free' energy, kinetic or static...
It's basically a loaded question due to it being my absolute favorite subject :p
Can it truly be free, if you have to invest some energy to get it moving?

jmansephus

This is true... Excellent question, and I thank you for allowing me to continue the subject :p
I suppose that if the device truly puts out more than what was used as a catalyst for the circuit it could be considered 'free'. Most of the devices that I've studied do indeed require an initial potential to either start an oscillation or to start a magnet laden rotor.

I do know of one though that claims it requires nothing but what the earth provides. It belongs to a devote Christian community in Switzerland. If you're interested I highly recommend watching this video about it:
Electrostatic Energy, Swiss Methernitha Testatika, Winhurst Electrostatic Generator - YouTube

jmansephus

I do know of one though that claims it requires nothing but what the earth provides. It belongs to a devote Christian community in Switzerland. If you're interested I highly recommend watching this video about it:
I in no way endorse, or promote this community... and meant no disrespect in my post... if I should delete this link, I will be happy to do so!!! I only find it interesting.