hi from Scotland via Mexico

gbs242

hi the names Graham and i hail from Scotland where im a member of lodge Houstoun Saint Jhonstone #242 working in the north west of Mexico for another couple of weeks so not been able to get to any of my meetings lately:(

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay, not only at freemason hall, but also in the USA. Nice of you to join us here.

ret8140

Fernando from pennsylvania Via New york born in portugal

Hope you are well and I am sure you will see your home soon. It has long been my wish to visit your beautiful homeland. Stay well and best wishes. Mexico dose have many attractions hope you have time to enjoy them.
Be well Your Brother Fernando

ret8140

Fernando

Hello. My name is Fernando and through a long web of travel I started life in Portugal traving with my family to New York city. There in my early thirties I found Freemasonry. Due to My move to Pennsylvannia I have not found a new lodge to join sadly. I still read and try to learn the history of our craft amoung other interest in history. I welcome corespondence from all who wish to contact me and wish you all good health and prosperity.