Hi there

Zack

Another Florida Mason here.

Go by the handle of "Zack". I was raised in 1977, guess that makes me "an old guy".

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Welcome & I agree with the others, old is a number, actions define age.

(Growing OLD, but never UP).

CoachN

Builder Builder
I prefer the term "well Traveled"

Welcome Brother Zack! I look forward to reading (and responding to) your future posts.

Bro. Coach N

G

Gary

I just realized Zack is a member of the Day time Lodge that meets at my Lodge building. How did I miss that? Zach, have we met before?

Zack

I just realized Zack is a member of the Day time Lodge that meets at my Lodge building. How did I miss that? Zach, have we met before?
Yes we've met Brother Gary. As a matter of fact, I think I did your EA degree lecture and was in the East for the 2nd section of your MM degree. I'm a former member of Springs Lodge. My mother Lodge is the same one coachn belongs to.

I use a different name on-line is probably part of the confusion.

G

Gary

Yes we've met Brother Gary. As a matter of fact, I think I did your EA degree lecture and was in the East for the 2nd section of your MM degree. I'm a former member of Springs Lodge. My mother Lodge is the same one coachn belongs to.

I use a different name on-line is probably part of the confusion.
Yeah, your the guy who's memory I wish I had... I think I've told you that before. :D

Welcome brother!

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I am beginning to think you have Freemasonhall.com billboards up all over Florida !!!
Negative Ghost Rider.

I actually do not mention the website to any Lodge members. Although I do have a decal, where I park it is rarely seen.

G

Gary

Poor Zack...He get's to see our ADD first hand.... Adderall for everybody!!!! :p