Initiation scheduled

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
I came home to find a formal letter waiting for me, letting me know that my initiation has been scheduled for January 25th.

I am amazed at the positive emotions I felt when I read the letter. The effect was very profound and I am wondering if any of you had similar experiences.

Basic human acceptance? The excitement of the beginning of a new journey?

I am really looking forward to 2012 for many reasons and this is definitely one item at the top of my list.

Happy New Year everyone!

FF Sparky

Congrats and happy new year. Enjoy you initiation and pay attention to what you feel, hear, and see. Its a great experience. And I had the same feeling when I got my letter.

Bro. Marc Houde

Congratulations. The only thing more memorable to me than my initiation was my Raising. Alot will go on...try to absorb it all...but you likely will feel a bit overwhelmed.

If I might suggest something, I went out and bought a nice leather-bound journal and have been keeping a record of my masonic journey. I constantly go back to that first page to re-live what I felt the night of my initiation.

Enjoy the experience and soon we can all say 'welcome brother'.

2SONDAD

Husband, father, son, Mason.
Congratulations. The only thing more memorable to me than my initiation was my Raising. Alot will go on...try to absorb it all...but you likely will feel a bit overwhelmed.

If I might suggest something, I went out and bought a nice leather-bound journal and have been keeping a record of my masonic journey. I constantly go back to that first page to re-live what I felt the night of my initiation.

That's a great idea. I believe I am going to do just that!

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer

Been journeling about my journey since it began.

nevburt

That is great. Congratulations! Make sure to relax and absorb the evening, it will only happen once.