Intro James

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
James Edward was born on March 17th, at 8:03am, at a whopping 9 pounds 4.4 ounces and 21.5 inches long. A full head a hair too. Something we did not know, is he does have a case of cleft lip and palate. Only one side of his face, and does not seem to be too bad. But otherwise is healthy and looks like he is going to be a scrapper.

Mom is doing ok. Have a few issues related to the c-section. So we will not be discharged Saturday, but maybe Monday instead. But she is doing better.

I also had my first Kidney stone at which started at around 1am Friday, and passed around 8am that morning. I guess His way of saying to stop making jokes about having a 10 pounder next time.

For those in the area we are staying at Country Side Mease which is pretty cool.

See you all in a few days.

Attachments

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Mom and James E. are precious!
May be some nursing issues with the cleft palate, but it's easily repairable these days.
Is it too early to circulate his Petition?
:D

S&F

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
My Sincere Congratulations to you and your wife. Great to hear he is healthy. Best wishes to you, your wife, and your family Brother.
Oh, and I see you got your other wish of him coming into the world on St. Patty's day :)

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Mom and James E. are precious!
May be some nursing issues with the cleft palate, but it's easily repairable these days.
Is it too early to circulate his Petition?
:D

S&F
He has go to do DeMolay first, if we can get in back into the area.

The cleft caused us to have to stay there late. We finally got home about an hour or so ago. We have an appointment at St. Joeseph tomorrow at 2. Shriners has yet to call back. :(

My Sincere Congratulations to you and your wife. Great to hear he is healthy. Best wishes to you, your wife, and your family Brother.
Oh, and I see you got your other wish of him coming into the world on St. Patty's day :)
Yeah, he came on St Patty's day. Should have prayed more for full health though.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Woo hoo. James is up to 8lbs 12oz. He is finally putting on weight. Needs to be 10 pounds and 10 weeks for lip surgery. Sadly, Shriners still have not called back. Grrr... Will be calling yet again.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Congratulations Jason, hope things go well with James' surgery. It is amazing what can be done these days.

Terry S

Congratulations!

Ironically... I had a brother-in-law named James Edwards. Heres hoping yours turns out much brighter than he was!! lol

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
If you need help I would be willing to sponsor him so we can submit the form already if you havent to the shrine.
Thank you, we have already filled it out. Just waiting on the doctors stuff so we can send it in. A slow process it seems, but that may be because we are not using our local hospital. Seemed to go faster for my brothers.

Congratulations!

Ironically... I had a brother-in-law named James Edwards. Heres hoping yours turns out much brighter than he was!! lol
Well, I am his father, so that is one strike. ;) Got the name from my Grandfathers though.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
I forgot the update. June 1st we will be at the Houston Shriners Hospital for our appointment. I'm thinking the 30th we will be leaving here and driving. It is actually still cheaper to drive then to fly and rent a vehicle. Most likely will be leaving shortly after that or on the 2nd. Then we most likely will go back in July for the first surgery.

Any Brothers from the Houston Area here? We may spend a night or two in Forth Worth were my wife has a family member living.

G

Gary

Ditto to what Fireman said. Don't worry, we'll watch the shop for you while you are gone boss. ;)