Jacksonville, FL

FreemasonSig

Greetings,

I have been a Master Mason for just over a year now and have found myself with questions, I can't or prefer not to pose to the brothers of my lodge. I am a young'in only 23, so I look forward to a long life in masonry.

I was drawn to masonry, through my college fraternity. In fact, we have hosted our initiations for the past few years inside my current lodge.

I have taken up collecting/admiring masonic pennies and chapter coins. For now I am only a MM, but after graduation, expect to move on to the proceeding degrees.

I hold the office of Tyler, and expect to move into the room shortly. It can get quite boring in the anteroom. If elected to this position, make sure you find some good masonic readings.

James Jones
Arlington Lodge 309,F&AM
Jacksonville, FL

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Welcome to Freemason Hall and enjoy . We will try and answer any question you have to the best of our abilities . Just remember that this is a forum open to the public .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Welcome to the fraternity and to the forums. We will attempt as Ashlar has stated, to answer your questions to the best of our ability. Please feel free to ask questions, however, remember to please avoid ritual and degree specific questions.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations from Tampa. The two members above me are very knowledgeable along with some of our others members and we would be glad to help.

rustybones49801

A Rough Ashlar
Welcome Bro. James, I had a wonderful visit for a MM degree at Barnett Lodge on Atlantic Blvd in April of this year. I will be happy to help with your questions.