Landmarks

FF Sparky

I finally read my GL By-laws, rules, and regulations. What are they referring to as 'Landmarks'? Is this points of interests I can visit? or is it symbolic

Winter

I've been here before
I finally read my GL By-laws, rules, and regulations. What are they referring to as 'Landmarks'? Is this points of interests I can visit? or is it symbolic
Brother,

The Landmarks are a foundation of Freemasonry, but the clear cut definition ends there! Here is a short article that will work well to introduce you the Landmarks and the Old Charges.

FREEMASONRY : Landmarks and Old Charges by R.W Bro Daniel Doron

This article is located on what is arguably one of the best collections of papers on Masonic subjects. Make sure you bookmark it and look around.

After you read the paper, let us know your thoughts on the subject as a new Mason.

FF Sparky

Thank you Brother Winter, It was a bit confusing til I read Roscoe Pounds 7 Landmarks, then it all made sense. Again thanks.

Brian Adams

HAUS469

Brother,

The Landmarks are a foundation of Freemasonry, but the clear cut definition ends there! Here is a short article that will work well to introduce you the Landmarks and the Old Charges.

FREEMASONRY : Landmarks and Old Charges by R.W Bro Daniel Doron

This article is located on what is arguably one of the best collections of papers on Masonic subjects. Make sure you bookmark it and look around.

After you read the paper, let us know your thoughts on the subject as a new Mason.
GREAT READ and website!