Last post wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I always ignore the spell check. Keeps it real, now when I mis-spell works, you know I'm not a robot.... LOL

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Scares me at how many times I have to use spellcheck . I was either asleep through school or I have the onset of dementia . Which ,according to the wife , I must have dementia because I forget everything she tells me . I don't have the heart to tell her that I wasn't paying attention to her . It seems everytime she starts talking , music starts playing in my head .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Even when the typing occurs inside the forum? I wouldn't have thought it would spell-check anything but in the address line

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
I don't have the heart to tell her that I wasn't paying attention to her . It seems everytime she starts talking , music starts playing in my head .
I feel so much better now.... It's not just me that gets the symphony playing LOL

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
So very true, built in defense mechanism. Guess it's a good thing, when you can't understand the women, we just don't listen..... LOL of course that's only if we use it for "good" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.