Lindsay Lohan fears 'freemason stalker'

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Ah, the sweet, protective embrace of iron bars, mandatory roommates, constant surveillance: sometimes a prison sentence can't come soon enough, Lindsay Lohan.
About that: Lohan claims that a stalker is, er, stalking the grounds outside her Venice, Calif. home -- and the sometime-actress posted a photo of the burly accused perp online late yesterday. (TMZreports Lohan published the pic via Twitter, though a corresponding post seems to no longer appear on the star's feed.)
"This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me- while he is TRESPASSING! I'm actually scared now," Lohan wrote.

Read more: http://www.dose.ca/Lindsay+Lohan+fears+freemason+stalker/4799110/story.html#ixzz1Nb2escpd

Time to call off the attack boys.

G

Gary

I didn't find a link with anything revealing. I did read the article about it. With all of the paparazzi around, I'm surprised they didn't get pictures of it. Anyways, she is a beautiful girl with some serious issues. Too bad that she isn't straightening her life out.

Winter

I've been here before
That's nothing new. She's always got something falling out. Maybe she needs to invest in a bra! lol

G

Gary

That's just it, she refuses to wear one. Even when she appears for court appointed community service.

G

Gary

If you bother to read his other posts, none of them are what would be considered appropriate. He talks in cryptic circles mostly.

Winter

I've been here before
If you bother to read his other posts, none of them are what would be considered appropriate. He talks in cryptic circles mostly.
I just sent you a PM about that very thing! lol

Looks like he's been a member a while and just pops in to be cryptic with posts that have little bearing on the thread.

G

Gary

He has been a member for a while. If you look deeper at his posts, you'll see they are wide open to potentiate discord. He's a troll plain and simple.

I don't mind anyone posting and participating, just do it in a friendly and relevant way.

I may not be a popular Moderator because of my stance on this, but you gotta admit I'm fiercely guarding the gate.

Winter

I've been here before
Meh. Physical beauty is only a minuscule part of attractiveness. And seeing the pictures of her without the makeup, she doesn't even have that. Even though I like freckles!