Masonic Passports! What a GREAT Brotherly Gift!

CoachN

Builder Builder
Brothers!

I recently received a great gift from Brother Edwmax -- a Masonic Passport Booklet -- YEAH! It's got some truly nifty features and a nice design. The cover has a dark blue, leathery appearance and gold printed S&Cs.

Here are some pictures.

What's really neat about his gift is that Brother Max made it himself. It's his design and his craftsmanship. That's what made the gift extra special. This isn't something that he bought and gave to me. It's something he designed and then Built with his own hands!

I have never had one before and when I received it I realized that I could use it as a great way of keeping track of all the Lodges I've visited. I'm on the theshhold of starting a wave of Lodge visitations into the upcoming months and this gift will help me create an awesome keepsake into my future.

When I go to the GA GL this Oct, I will ask him to autograph the back side of the page that I get stamped while there. I can hardly wait!

Thanks Brother Max!

F&S,

Bro. Coach N

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I have one . I have just started getting it stamped (when I remember to take it to lodge with me) .

It is a great way to look back at all the lodges one has visited .

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
my passport(s)

Brothers!

I recently received a great gift from Brother Edwmax -- a Masonic Passport Booklet -- YEAH! (snip)
What's really neat about his gift is that Brother Max made it himself.(snip)
Bro. Coach N
Your's looks like my original one from http://deanandassociates.net/passport.htm, which I completely filled in about a year and a half. Wish I had one 30+ years ago!
#2 is with a brown leather-like cover Large Image, looks nicer on the outside, but no place for a picture inside, and the entries are back-to-back, so getting an official lodge imprint doesn't work. When I fill this one up (and it's smaller), I'll go back to the original type.
The only criticism I have of Bro. Max's design is that it doesn't have room for the lodge imprint, having more than one entry on a page. Does he make them for sale?

S&F

CoachN

Builder Builder
...The only criticism I have of Bro. Max's design is that it doesn't have room for the lodge imprint, having more than one entry on a page. Does he make them for sale?

S&F
I believe he does AND if you want something different, just let him know.

edwmax

The Lodge stamp goes at the bottom. I just didn't put a box for it. This Passport will hold 26 visitation entries. The passport with one visitation per page & separate box for the stamp will hold 18 entries. I can make that one too.

cover

Bio Page

Visitation Entries

edwmax

I don't want to be spamming the forum, but ....

Passports are $7 and includes 1st class postage. Send payment; your full name; name of Lodge & city; name of Grand Lodge; and your Masonic status ... Master Mason, Past Master or Grand Master (with year). Mail to: Masonic Passport; %Max Davis; 287 Marie Cir; Cairo, Ga. 39828

Max

G

Gary

Alright.....Spamming the forum will cost you one passport sent to 34446... :D

Me likey!

edwmax

See my post above for the mailing address and cost; or PM me if you have any questions.
The picture are on my web server.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
See my post above for the mailing address and cost; or PM me if you have any questions.
The picture are on my web server.
I like your Passports better than my Grand lodge passport . I may have to order one , but i hate to have to start over !