Masonic Rings Question #2

thebrianmo

Now that you have answered when I may begin to wear the ring, my next question is where is the best place to obtain a ring? I see them in jewelry stores, I see them online. I require at least a size 15 if I am to wear it on my fourth finger (next to the pinky) of my right hand. Does anyone see the size as a problem? Thanks again.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Size 14! Dude I thought I had big hands!
I have found nice rings on Ebuy for reasonable prices.

DavisB

Now that you have answered when I may begin to wear the ring, my next question is where is the best place to obtain a ring? I see them in jewelry stores, I see them online. I require at least a size 15 if I am to wear it on my fourth finger (next to the pinky) of my right hand. Does anyone see the size as a problem? Thanks again.
I recently purchased mine for when I am raised and I got it from Master Mason Section He does great work. All of his rings are stainless steel. The only downside is that they are difficult to get resized as most jewelers will not do it. But they are very durable and are much more affordable than gold.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Masonic shopping

This is a list of the assorted Masonic shopping sites. Rings, aprons, novelties, everything I've run across.

The Craftman’s Apron — Manufacturer & Provider of Quality Masonic Regalia
D. Turin
RTJ's JUNQUEYARD | Unique Masonic Coins, Lapel Pins, auto emblems and More
Lost Word - Masonic Books, Masonic Gifts, Masonic Jewelry
Roulet Company
Yahoo! Shopping Search Results for masonic tie
Master Mason Section
BlueLodgeApparelHomePage
http://www.bluelodgeaprons.com/
The Masonic Shop - Gifts for Masons, OES, Shriners
Dominion Regalia
Fratline Emblematics: Custom Fraternal Lapel Pins Masonic Rings Aprons Regalia
The Masonic Commercial Sites at Freemasonry.fm
FreeMason Store : Your Masonic Superstore with 3500+ items on sale at 30-50% off!
Hiramhunter Masonic Supply -- Thank You For Traveling To Our Site.
Masonic Jewelry, Masonic Rings, Masonic Watches & More - Joy Jewelers
J.P. Luther Company - Masonic Aprons and Supplies Since 1902
Hiram's Oasis | Kena Shriners | Masonic files images and clipart freemason logos
L and J Masonic Jewelry On Line
George Lauterer Corporation - MASONIC BUYERS GUIDE
Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company
Masonic Supply Shop: Masonic Aprons, Masonic Regalia, & Masonic Supplies
New London Regalia Home
PinWorld Pins Lapel Pins Lapel Pin Masonic Pins
Red Tower Regalia, Inc.
www.thefreemason.com
Welcome to The Temple Publishers, Inc., your online store for Masonic manuscripts.
Welcome to The Temple Publishers, Inc., your online store for Masonic manuscripts.
Wilkins Brothers, Inc.

S&F