Masons provide free child ID program

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Parents and guardians are invited to bring their children to a FREE Child Identification Program (CHIP) Saturday, March 3, from 7-11 a.m. at Big Spring Masonic Lodge No. 361, 131 Centerville Rd., Newville.

Run by the Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation, CHIP gives law enforcement and recovery officials the necessary materials to find missing children, while giving parents peace of mind. All items generated during a CHIP event are given to the child’s family, and no copies are retained by the Masons or given to any government agency.

more The Valley Times Star - Shippensburg, PA - The Shippensburg News-Chronicle - Masons provide free child ID program

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
I wish you guys the best of luck. The Idaho CHIP is attending the Youth Appreciation Day in a small town at the end of April. This is an amazing program and I encourage all Brothers and parents to attend.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
It is a great program. I was unable to do it last time at our Lodge, but I got to do it the first time. It was great. Really enjoyed it. The last time they did DVD/CD's too. Still have not gotten the camera for the Q&A though.