Movie quotes

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
After the thread that became a place to post Python quotes . I thought I would start a game . Post a quote , and someone comes along and posts the answer with the name of the movie and the character or actor who said the line , if the answer is correct , then the person who answered correctly posts a new movie quote . I'll start with an easy one from one of my all time favorite movies....

" That's what I like about high school girls , I keep getting older , they stay the same age . Yes they do , yes they do . "

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Dazed and confused.

, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Azpir8king

Caddyshack. Carl the assistant groundskeeper

"Lieutenant, what do those pulse rifles fire?"
"10 millimeter explosive tip caseless. Standard light armor piercing round, why?"
"Well, look where your team is. They're right under the primary heat exchangers."

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
Aliens. Ripley.

"General, what you see on these screens up here is a fantasy; a computer-enhanced hallucination. Those blips are not real missiles. They're phantoms."

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Wargames.

'And thirdly, the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.'
Pirates of the Caribbean , Barbosa

"Hey man, what was that dude's trip? I mean what was he on, man? "

"Man, I don't know but I wish we had some of it! "

Azpir8king

Up in smoke ( or just about any other stoner movie or saturday night in a dorm)

"You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!"

"lollygaggers"

manfernandez

Up in smoke ( or just about any other stoner movie or saturday night in a dorm)

"You lollygag the ball around the infield. You lollygag your way down to first. You lollygag in and out of the dugout. You know what that makes you? Larry!"

"lollygaggers"
Bull Durahm

What if - and believe me this is a hypothetical - but what if you were offered some kind of a stock option equity sharing program. Would that do anything for you?

johnj1582

Bull Durahm

What if - and believe me this is a hypothetical - but what if you were offered some kind of a stock option equity sharing program. Would that do anything for you?
is that office space?! the bobs?

Char A: You mean he's piled up a fortune of sixty cows out of her infidelities?

Char B: And thirty-two goats.

Char A: She ain't a wife, she's a going concern!

Azpir8king

is that office space?! the bobs?

Char A: You mean he's piled up a fortune of sixty cows out of her infidelities?

Char B: And thirty-two goats.

Char A: She ain't a wife, she's a going concern!
The Man who would be King...GREAT MOVIE!!! Connery was excellent.

Lets see how far back you can go:

"Why would you two federal guys be interested in a train car full of sugar on a Sunday morning?"
"My partners got a sweet tooth."

(BTW, I watch this movie every 6 months or so. One of my all time favorites)

Azpir8king

Yeah, its been long enough...."them!" The agensts are in a trainyard in LA where the giant ants have torn open a railcar to take its sugar......

Azpir8king

Yeah, I checked the IMDB quotes page before I posted it to MAKE SURE it was not on there....heh heh heh.

I guess I get to go again.

" I ain't gonna hit ya....I ain't gonna hitya....the hell I'm not....."

FamilyMan

Fidelis ad Mortem
McKlintock, the Duke.

"I don't have to tell you what a comfort anonymity can be in my profession -- like a warm blanket."

Azpir8king

It sounded familiar. I was thinking an assassin movie of some sort. Even "Bangkok Dangerous" or "the Saint", but I finally gave up and looked on the net. Mission Impossible. The computer screen reply. Go again.