National Treasure: Book of Secrets

harmony_mom

I sure hope that it's associated with Lincoln and not with Booth. Although with the box office success of the last movie I'm suprised that free masonry hasn't gotten more media attention. I would have expected free masonry to become a little more mainstream after the last movie.

SageMother

I sure hope that it's associated with Lincoln and not with Booth. Although with the box office success of the last movie I'm suprised that free masonry hasn't gotten more media attention. I would have expected free masonry to become a little more mainstream after the last movie.
Wouldn't that be nice? I think we are slowly seeing a shift away from depicting alternative spiritual paths as something only evil people do though. It can't happen fast enough for me.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
The trailer looks interesting enough. Not sure if they will even attempt to tie freemasonry to that movie. If they do, it may be detrimental to freemasonry, depending on plot twists. They may just play off of the success of the first movie to get additional viewers. I think it may prove to be interesting on which they decide to do.

PM#232

ncjwr

just from watching the trailer...i don't see a how masonic plot could be a big part of the story line.

than again...hollywood does whatever it wants!