New mason and new to the site

topdown09

Hello My name is Daniel . I became a MM on jJune 13th of 2010 im am looking forward to learning as much as possable in the craft. i recently took the SS seat in my lodge wich is Fidelity#20 PHA

johnj1582

Hi Daniel! Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of enlightening conversation all over this site. I look forward to your participation!

topdown09

Thank you all for the warm welcome, i look forward to conversing with you all on various topics. im sure ill have questions as well. and while im thinking about it .....Tonight will be my 2nd lodge meeting cant wait!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
2nd lodge meeting

Thank you all for the warm welcome, i look forward to conversing with you all on various topics. im sure ill have questions as well. and while im thinking about it .....Tonight will be my 2nd lodge meeting cant wait!
Just remember: 2 raps-only officers stand up!

S&F

Azpir8king

But...then you find, after going through the chairs, you automatically start to get up with two raps, for a year or two afterwards! :D

S&F
And four Raps means the WM has a stutter.

And 5 Raps means you may have accidentally wandered into an auction house. You should probably take of the Apron at that point.;)