Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Hello all. I'm Dennis Montey, FC, Belle City Lodge #18, Racine, WI USA
Welcome, Brother Dennis!
I had the good fortune to be invited last year to Wilmot Lodge #241, to your west, as I was in the northern Illinois area for a few days. Great bunch of Masons! I saw a FC Degree on 3 candidates that night.

S&F

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
Welcome, Brother Dennis!
I had the good fortune to be invited last year to Wilmot Lodge #241, to your west, as I was in the northern Illinois area for a few days. Great bunch of Masons! I saw a FC Degree on 3 candidates that night.

S&F
Hey, Bob! Wilmot's a nice little country Lodge! Glad you had the opportunity to come to Wisconsin and see it done right, for once. ;)

G

Gary

Welcome to Freemason Hall! Watch out for Bro. Patrick. He is trouble.... :D

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Brother Dennis is being raised in a double-header. Two, two, two MMs for the price of one! Saturday, April 30th, 9am at the Racine Masonic Center, 1012 Main St., Racine, WI.
Modified the Facebook event on the Mason's private group.
Anyone on FB who wants to be a member, PM me your FB name.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I just got off the phone with Bro. Russ and he asked a question that I think might be germane:

We will do these degrees in the following manner: one brother will do the first and second sections. Then we retire momentarily and reconvene to do the first and second sections on the next brother. Then we all get together and the 3rd section is presented to both brothers simultaneously.

I'm sure that both Brethren would appreciate a full house (there's really nothing like it!) So, if Racine is within the length of your cable tow, come on down (or up, or over, or whatever descriptor fits you best)! We'll have two Lodge rooms to choose from: Egyptian, which is the smaller, holds around one hundred. Doric, the larger, holds, well ... more. So, there will be plenty of room. AND we can arrange tours of the building, which is nothing to sniff at, let me tell you.