No fun!

G

Gary

"O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy." And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and large chu... (nudge)...

And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen

Of course, we Freemasons find symbolism in everything Python.....Shhh... Don't tell the cowans. ;)

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
And it is part of a side degree . All the top leaders are in it and one must prove oneself a proper fan of Python to be invited .

Uh oh , I may have given the anti's more ammunition !

G

Gary

We are the nights who say....

And it is part of a side degree . All the top leaders are in it and one must prove oneself a proper fan of Python to be invited .

Uh oh , I may have given the anti's more ammunition !

It's the degree of The Knights who say Ni! We are keepers of the sacred words; Ni, Peng and Neee-Wom!

Albatross!!!!

G

Gary

'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This thread is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-THREAD!!

Azpir8king

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

AND THATS why we dressed up like Indians and dumped all that tea!!!

Winter

I've been here before
If I went around saying I was an emperor because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Azpir8king

Dennis: Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
King Arthur: Bloody peasant!
Dennis: Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you?

And THATS why you can't be Emperor, Winter!