Obligation!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I just learned of a Brother who was vastly wronged by another!

While serving in the desert as a Army Reserve Officer and Brother's wife had an affair knowingly with a member of a very close Lodge and both of the Brothers knew each other as Brothers.

When back state side and the details came out the offended Brother pursued Masonic charges but his request was rejected by the GL and seeing as they are of two seperate Lodges it couldn't be done at that level.

I for one am appalled by the behavior of the offending Brother and that charges weren't carried through. I've heard of a man who was expelled for leaving his wife in KY but this gets nothing.

Any thoughts?

Winter

I've been here before
If it is true, that is a clear violation of the Ob. Sad that a Brother would do that. The GL must have had reasons for not pursuing the matter.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
As a Man and Marine who went off to fight in a war and have his cheating , wh**e of an ex-wife cheat on him with some dirt bag I feel for the brother .

An obligation is an obligation . I can not comment on WHY a GL will not pursue charges . I will say that I have firsthand knowledge on this subject (but I will not comment on that) . I do know that it should not matter that they are not members of the same lodge in my jurisdiction .

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
As a Man and Marine who went off to fight in a war and have his cheating , wh**e of an ex-wife cheat on him with some dirt bag I feel for the brother .

An obligation is an obligation . I can not comment on WHY a GL will not pursue charges . I will say that I have firsthand knowledge on this subject (but I will not comment on that) . I do know that it should not matter that they are not members of the same lodge in my jurisdiction .
The only reason I believe that it matters is because if it's within "house" it would be a charges, committee and voting in house but as soon as it went inter-Lodge it needed GL workings.

I feel the same as Winter and OB is an OB and I feel we are bound to it.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
I thought the same, but if the whooping occured after the GL said no charges would be pursued I think that could backfire.

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Infidelity

In NC (AF&AM), any sexual contact by a Mason outside the marriage bond is a violation of The Code.

REG. 86-2 SPECIFIC MASONIC OFFENSES.

The following are specific Masonic offenses and, in certain instances, the penalty is specified. These shall not be construed as excluding any other Masonic offenses or unmasonic conduct or penalties not specifically described or enumerated in this chapter or in other chapters of THE CODE.

[snip]

4. To have illegal carnal intercourse with wife, sister, mother, or daughter of a Master Mason. Penalty expulsion

5. To have illegal carnal intercourse with one who is not the wife, sister, mother, or daughter of a Master Mason

If you try to bookmark the location of The Code, it will be invalid after the annual update. You have to access by the GL website.

The Code of the GL of AF&AM of NC may be found at
Main Page
Click "Information for Members"
Click "The Code [current year]"
Click "Enter"
Pick a section...

S&F

Azpir8king

In NC (AF&AM), any sexual contact by a Mason outside the marriage bond is a violation of The Code.

REG. 86-2 SPECIFIC MASONIC OFFENSES.

The following are specific Masonic offenses and, in certain instances, the penalty is specified. These shall not be construed as excluding any other Masonic offenses or unmasonic conduct or penalties not specifically described or enumerated in this chapter or in other chapters of THE CODE.

[snip]

4. To have illegal carnal intercourse with wife, sister, mother, or daughter of a Master Mason. Penalty expulsion

5. To have illegal carnal intercourse with one who is not the wife, sister, mother, or daughter of a Master Mason

If you try to bookmark the location of The Code, it will be invalid after the annual update. You have to access by the GL website.

The Code of the GL of AF&AM of NC may be found at
Main Page
Click "Information for Members"
Click "The Code [current year]"
Click "Enter"
Pick a section...

S&F
Whew...had to read this one closely. For a second there, I thought my pursuit of Brother Winter was going to cause some masonic Backlash. Not so apparently. No mention of Illegal Carnal Intercourse with another MM. Kisses!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Whew...had to read this one closely. For a second there, I thought my pursuit of Brother Winter was going to cause some masonic Backlash. Not so apparently. No mention of Illegal Carnal Intercourse with another MM. Kisses!
Yah, we bin tinkin' about adding to the Ob:
...Father, Brother, Son...

:D

Azpir8king

Yah, we bin tinkin' about adding to the Ob:
...Father, Brother, Son...

:D
Prude!!!! :D

Rumor has it that the Wm said "Mother, daughter, brother......" to the candidate, who accurately repeated it.. The somberness of the moment was broken up with a roar of laughter. I wasn't there, but whenever that WM is near, the fellas tell the story. He just blushes.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Prude!!!! :D

Rumor has it that the Wm said "Mother, daughter, brother......" to the candidate, who accurately repeated it.. The somberness of the moment was broken up with a roar of laughter. I wasn't there, but whenever that WM is near, the fellas tell the story. He just blushes.
That would have been the degree to see lol.

Bro. where is your "invisible" tattoo located? I can't tell from the pic.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Back of my left hand.
Nice! IDK about the invisible ink for me I'm a "each tattoo has meaning/ it's a chapter of my life" kind of guy so I can keep them hidden but when I'm out I could careless who see it. Plus Katie would hurt me for getting the special ink and her not getting one first!

Azpir8king

Nice! IDK about the invisible ink for me I'm a "each tattoo has meaning/ it's a chapter of my life" kind of guy so I can keep them hidden but when I'm out I could careless who see it. Plus Katie would hurt me for getting the special ink and her not getting one first!
One of the UV Tattoos that I saw on the ink site was a lower back of a gal whose job required less clothes and more pole. It said " My Momma can't see this tattoo, but you can" over a dollar sign.I guess the club she danced at was lit by Blacklights. Naughty.

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
One of the UV Tattoos that I saw on the ink site was a lower back of a gal whose job required less clothes and more pole. It said " My Momma can't see this tattoo, but you can" over a dollar sign.I guess the club she danced at was lit by Blacklights. Naughty.
WELP! I'm sold I'm getting a UV tattoo!

*Lightbulb*
Have a blacklight over the Altar and and the WM has a goathead tattoo. :D:D THat would be the last time we saw that candidate and the blacklight!!!

Craig

If this is true I am horrified for our Brother.

The denial of this opportunity to leverage the ultimate form of justice and accountability in Freemasonry must have made him feel like this guy fu#%ed his wife... then all his brothers.

Well, clearly not all of us-- time to say "How can I help you Brother?"