Old TV shows word game .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Home Improvement

Bugs Bunny-Road Runner-Wyle Coyote.. "Old school" cartoons (Still a kid at heart) and with two young ones of my own, I miss those, because there certainly is not any good ones on today.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Home Improvement

Bugs Bunny-Road Runner-Wyle Coyote.. "Old school" cartoons (Still a kid at heart) and with two young ones of my own, I miss those, because there certainly is not any good ones on today.
They play re-runs of Home Improvement on one of the channels here late at night.

I agree with the "old school" cartoons. Loved Chilly Willy, and that dog with the white hair covering his eyes.

CHiPs was a good show. They still play Mash so I can see that. I cannot remember some of the other shows I used to watch.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Cell phone rang and just reminded me of one of my all time favorites.......

Benny Hill (I have Boots Randolphs Yakety Sax as my ring tone.)

Does anyone else remember - My favorite martian??

Or -- Great American Hero?? and "A-Team"

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Ohh, just thought of another one.. I always thought it was funny to watch. "The land that time forgot" I think was it's name. The family went over a waterfall and ended up in some goofy time with "giant lizards" aka dinosaurs. and ape men. etc.

Anyone else remember that one??

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Oh yes . Anyone remember "Lidsville" and "H.R.Pufnftuf" . I look back on that now and wonder how I understood any of it , not being under the influence of any mind altering drugs .