Old TV shows word game .

Woods

I liked Quantum Leap and X-Files. Hardcastle and McCormick, A-Team, The Greatest American Hero.

Oh yea...This was a short lived sitcom, but I like Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place. It starred Ryan Reynolds. I think that guy is hilarious. He also starred in Van Wilder (movie).

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
I liked Quantum Leap and X-Files. Hardcastle and McCormick, A-Team, The Greatest American Hero.

Oh yea...This was a short lived sitcom, but I like Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place. It starred Ryan Reynolds. I think that guy is hilarious. He also starred in Van Wilder (movie).

The wife and I watched Two Guys and a Girl religiously. I miss that show .

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Since we once again veered from the original topic , I have purchased all the box sets of "Psych" and I love that show . "Dis-Lodged" is my favorite episode .

berthemp

Ohh, just thought of another one.. I always thought it was funny to watch. "The land that time forgot" I think was it's name. The family went over a waterfall and ended up in some goofy time with "giant lizards" aka dinosaurs. and ape men. etc.

Anyone else remember that one??
I think you are thinking of "Land of the Lost" As a young boy I couldn't wait for Wonder Woman. Linda Carter in a skimpy bating suit...yummmmm:rolleyes:

berthemp

Battlestar Galactica (the original) and Fantasy Island (even though some of the episodes scared the crap outta me:eek:)