Omg

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
:eek: on the cover of this month's Wisconsin Masonic Journal is, well, it's a horrible sight! A picture that not only includes Bro. Russ WitteDicus (known here as Duncan), but the head of his decapitated twin being carried around the room!

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
:eek: on the cover of this month's Wisconsin Masonic Journal is, well, it's a horrible sight! A picture that not only includes Bro. Russ WitteDicus (known here as Duncan), but the head of his decapitated twin being carried around the room!
In WI, are you allowed to speak of a Brother Mason in that manner?? :D

BTW, you may see the picture yourself by going to Freemasons of Wisconsin and clicking on "Wisconsin Masonic Journal On-Line." You will have to be able to download PDFs and you may have to enlarge the picture, as my old eyes required.

S&F

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
In WI, are you allowed to speak of a Brother Mason in that manner?? :D

BTW, you may see the picture yourself by going to Freemasons of Wisconsin and clicking on "Wisconsin Masonic Journal On-Line." You will have to be able to download PDFs and you may have to enlarge the picture, as my old eyes required.

S&F
Revenge is a dish best served cold.:eek:

G

Gary

HAHAHAHA!!!!! <cough....> HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :D

Seriously, Congrats on making it in to a publication. For some reason, the only pictures of me in the news paper (work related) always seem to be of my backside. I wonder if they are trying to tell me something... :rolleyes: