Patiently Waiting

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Good news!

Be prepared for delays, just consider them part of the process.

The IC will be as informative as you allow them to be, ask questions, ask follow on questions. As a group, Masons are good men who love their fraternity and they will answer your questions even it is just 'can't tell ya that, YET'. :)

In my Lodge the Blackball is a cube, only the white ones are round.

ScouterRusty

I spoke with the lodge secretary last night and the vote last week was favorable! I hope to hear if my EA will be January 3rd or 17th in the next few days. There is a possability that this will push to February, but I hope not.

These are exciting times.

Congrats.... believe it or not, patience just may be one of the first lessons taught in your masonic journey...... I know you are excited as I and many others too were very excited and anxious to get started.....enjoy and please do share with us your thoughts as your progress.

ScouterRusty

I just recieved word that my initiation is slated for January 17th! I' ecxcited to say the least.

There will be 4 of us being initiated that night and likely moving through the degrees together.

PatrickWilliams

I could tell you ...
I just recieved word that my initiation is slated for January 17th! I' ecxcited to say the least.

There will be 4 of us being initiated that night and likely moving through the degrees together.
Congratulations, my friend (almost 'my Brother', almost). Keep us apprised of your progress!!!

ScouterRusty

What a night! It is sure to be an event that I will cherish for life.

It was a cold night here with temperatures at -30C with a wind chill to -50C but the brothers kept us initiates warm with their fellowship which was welcome (especially after the Lodge furnace went out).

Just as the lodge wwas brought to a close, the power went out. My fellow EA's and I had to wonder if this was part of our initiation but we were assured that it was not and we would have more light soon enough :1-wink-grin: (We really need some emergency lighting in the Lodge).

Festive board was held by candlight and was a memorable one as well.

At this point I find I am no longer Patiently Waiting, but am now Eagerly Anticipating:1-wink: