Petition

frostyjmhi

I received a petition about 6 years ago and never turned it back in. I am wondering if I am still able to petition again. If so what are the next steps I need to take. I have also moved since then and have not talked to any of the lodge members who handed me my petition. Any answers would be helpful and thank you.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
The petition's you must fill out are different from state to state and sometimes from lodge to lodge , so you may not be able to use the old one . Since you never turned the old one in , I would just ask a Mason for a new one .

frostyjmhi

Can I just walk up to the local lodge and ask someone there? Is that acceptable to do? There is one close to my house and I could look on the sign to find out when meetings are. Thank you for replying. Have a great day.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Sure , most Masons like to know the person before giving them a petition , this will give you a chance to chat each other up and get to know one another . Get a little face time .

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Yes, and if you happen to actually know someone within the lodge, it would make things even easier for you.