Petitioned

goomba

Hello all. I am very interested in joining the lodge and turned in my petition on 01-09-2012. I am hoping to be accepted NLT, 02-13-2012. Most of the men in my family are Masons and I hope to be their brother and yours shortly.

Custer148

Masonic Traveler
Welcome. You have taken the first step on your journey toward more light. Keep us informed on your progress.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
Watch out, Goomba ... Duncan already thinks he should be king (look at this pic) .... start calling him Mr. and he's gonna get a big head! ;)
That's Alex's job!

Bro. Patrick, remember at the last Texas hold-em tournament/Table Lodge for possision of the Holy Grail for 2012? I lost that one hand and was put in charge of 'World Domination' for 2012, so he can call me 'Mister' if he wants to. :1-wink-grin:

Winter

I've been here before
Congratulations Goomba on the beginning of your journey.

So your dad and grandfathers were Brothers, eh? Has anyone ever noticed that Freemasons sound like we're from the Ozarks when our Dad is our Brother? LOL

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Watch out, Goomba ... Duncan already thinks he should be king (look at this pic) .... start calling him Mr. and he's gonna get a big head! ;)
You Rang?!?!?! (in my best Lurch voice)

That's Alex's job!

Bro. Patrick, remember at the last Texas hold-em tournament/Table Lodge for possision of the Holy Grail for 2012? I lost that one hand and was put in charge of 'World Domination' for 2012, so he can call me 'Mister' if he wants to. :1-wink-grin:
Someone has to bear this burden.

So your dad and grandfathers were Brothers, eh? Has anyone ever noticed that Freemasons sound like we're from the Ozarks when our Dad is our Brother? LOL
Bro. Winter.... that's funny.

BTW would I be a grand-Lewis?

goomba

I like the Ozark comment. Would it be Brother Daddy or Daddy Brother :1-wink:.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
I like the Ozark comment. Would it be Brother Daddy or Daddy Brother :1-wink:.
Recall your EA apron talk. MORE.

In my research I have determined that the title of 'Brother' is the paramount and comes before any other title, even titles within Lodge come after 'Brother'.

So that would be Brother Daddy. :1-wink-grin: