Pha & afam

Texas Mason

Why is it that around here i see the PHA masons wearing the /G\ symbol and there lodge name and number, but never many 4 letter masons have shirts or as wide open about being a mason. I am a 4 letter myself and would love to let other people see my affliation but never see other 4 letters and dont want to upse anyone?

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Though not from Texas , and I am F. & A.M. , I do wear a polo shirt with a tasteful S & C with my lodge name and number on it .

If it is not a violation of the GL of Texas's regulations , I don't see why you couldn't wear something with your lodge name and number on it . But again , you would have to make sure it is not against your jurisdiction's laws , rules and regulations .

Winter

I've been here before
Must be different there, Brother! lol We fly our "flag" all the time here. Shirts, jackets, hats, you name it! If you can put a S&C on it, I probably own at least one. :) Same with many of the Brothers I know here.

I know a couple of guys who have a MAAC jacket. They do great work and I might have to shell out for one. A lot of the PHA Brothers shop there as well but they do stuff for every kind of Masonry.

TheMAAC Jackets

Bob Franks

Past District Deputy Grand Lecturer
Why is it that around here i see the PHA masons wearing the /G\ symbol and there lodge name and number, but never many 4 letter masons have shirts or as wide open about being a mason. I am a 4 letter myself and would love to let other people see my affliation but never see other 4 letters and dont want to upse anyone?
Brother Texas Mason-
You can't go by the number of letters!
In Indiana, I was an F&AM Mason.
In North Carolina, I am an AF&AM Mason.
When I visit Myrtle Beach, SC, the (predominately) white lodges are AFM.
Just go by your Grand Lodge rules regarding displaying Masonic symbols and who your Grand Lodge recognizes in any state.

S&F

bro we are here! come to little rock arkansas to the M.W. Hiram of Tyre Grand Lodge of Arkansas A.F.A.M were our Grand Master is ILL. Hilton C. Chandler III, 33 degree we are 4 letters and proud we wear our letters on everything its alot of pha's masons down here (3letters) but we were ours just as much

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
I feel naked without my ring. My truck has a S&C sticker on the back window of the cap and a Massachusetts Freemason sticker on the driver's side window. My Travel trailer has a S&C car badge on the back. I made a couple of four foot tall "feather" banners with the S&C in gold on a blue background that I put at the end of my campsite driveway to troll for camping Masons :)

I don't wear the hats and shirts I own with the S&C on them a lot except for at masonic events. I want them to remain in good shape. I also don't want to shove masonry into people's faces. If they are interested, they will probably notice the ring. If they seem like the kind of person I would like to sit with in lodge, I'll bring it up.

Most of the people I am acquainted with know I'm a Mason and proud of it. I would rather "advertise" the Craft by my actions than with a T-Shirt.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
My favorite ball cap is a khaki S & C cap . I wear it most every where I go , not so much because it is Masonic but because it fits perfect . I am picky of my ball caps , and though I have more caps than I care to count , I only wear certain ones and I will wear them till they fall apart and hunt for that next "perfect" hat .