Publications

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Our GL just started doing what is said to be a monthly magazine (only got one so far), and I was just wondering how many GL's do this.

Ashlar2006

Masonic Mafia
Kentucky GL puts out the " Masonic Home Journal " every month . It's said to be the oldest continuously published Masonic newspaper in the US .

OwenKL

The New Mexico Freemason comes out regularly. To tell the truth, I haven't noticed the frequency -- bimonthly I think, though it might be monthly or quarterly. Only runs about 8 pages, B&W. Scottish Rite also puts out one, about the same, but glossy paper so it looks nicer. That's quarterly or maybe semi-annual. And the York Rite has a monthly supplement in the Knight Templar magazine.

BG_TRBL

Watcher of the posts
Ours in Pennsylvania is a quarterly communication called the Pennsylvania Freemason, distributed by the GL, to all Master Mason's.

Chris From California

Proud Master Mason
Our GL just started doing what is said to be a monthly magazine (only got one so far), and I was just wondering how many GL's do this.
The California Grand Lodge send out a magazine quarterly. Nice Magazine too. You can read any of them on the Grand Lodges websites.