Reading material...

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
Can anyone recommend "great" masonic books to read besides Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma?

Thanks in advance.
It depends on what you're looking for. Personally, I found M&D pretty near indecipherable. My two favorite introductory books are "Freemasonry for Dummies" and "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Freemasonry". After that, I enjoyed "The Builders" and "Born in Blood: The Secret History of the Freemasons".

pnr

I recently finished "A Pilgrim's Path" by John J. Robinson (also authored "Born in Blood"). I thought it was an excellent book.

I just started "The Builders" and am enjoying it.

CoachN

Builder Builder
Can anyone recommend "great" masonic books to read besides Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma?

Thanks in advance.
Brother,

Are you looking for information on the organization of Freemasonry (its history, Ritual, laws, traditions, etiquite, who's who, biographies, legends) or are you looking for understanding and executing the Freemason Ritual code to better your life?

Coach N

MattyAirways

Brother,

Are you looking for information on the organization of Freemasonry (its history, Ritual, laws, traditions, etiquite, who's who, biographies, legends) or are you looking for understanding and executing the Freemason Ritual code to better your life?

Coach N
looking for understanding and executing the Freemason Ritual code to better your life, for sure.

CoachN

Builder Builder
looking for understanding and executing the Freemason Ritual code to better your life, for sure.
Brother,

If you are truly looking to find, understand and execute the code revealed within Ritual, Lecture and Catechism, then I highly recommend the Building Series of books and the associated blog articles that I've authored over the last few years.

You can find them here:
  1. Coaching for Success - Professional Business Coaching - Building Builders Page
  2. Building Builders!
I've heard from numerous Brothers that they have transformed both their view and experience of Ritual as a result of reading and studying what is contained in these writings.

F&S,

Coach N