Reynoldsburg Lodge #340

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
We will be raising a Brother to the sublime degree of Master Mason on May 17, 2011. It is our 2nd regular stated of the month.:D:D:D

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
OK. Well talk about putting the Craftsmen to work; as stated we will be raising a brother on 5/17/11, but there's more! A special comm. of Reynoldsburg Lodge is called for 5/31/11 for another raising, a passing on the first Tuesday in June (stated) and a raising the third Tuesday (stated).
I can't wait. I'm Lecturing all three raising and should be guiding the candidates of at least three of these meetings!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
So I found out an hour ago (11:30) that at 7:30 I'll be batting second. Not prepared but I should be able to... Anyone want to come play second base???

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Last Night's MM

Soo, after talking to the SD over the phone and finding out he was coming I only rehearsed my lecture a few times. When I get there I find out he's not coming. I get to conduct the Candy-date for the first section. HAD A BLAST. I was a little nervous but it was fine... then I batted second and gave a slightly stiff Lecture. All in all a good last stated before we go dark. Just Table Lodge left.:D

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
So we had a FC degree tonight! We're making it a tradition to practice up so the SW sat in the East for this degree and the Lecture I sat as JW. Looks like in Janurary I'll be a busy man with the first and second sections plus giving the Lecture!

BukeyeJackson

ViMH Advisory Board
Et tu Brute?

Beware the Ides of March:
Reynoldsburg Lodge will be inspected in the Master Mason degree on March 15, 2012, at Reynoldsburg Lodge No. 340 in Reynoldsburg, OH.
All Regular (not talking fiber intake) and Recognized Master Masons are welcome to attend. The Senior Deacon is a handsome young Mason, and will be introducing this year. In recent years this job had been passed to a Marshal pro-tem. He will also be delivering the Lecture for the degree.