Satan Worship

jaya

The op is a young kid that seems interested in what freemasonry is about. The second seems to be someone that has petitioned a clandestine lodge. Look at his introduction post. The thing about the Satan issue is that much of it can be traced back to the Taxil hoax and has gotten into people's minds. It keeps rearing its ugly head no matter Ho many times you prove it wrong. The misinformation is always so similar that it can seem like it is the same person.

Whitethunda

Typically, a lot of christian groups love to call anything outside of christianity evil. Christians oppose knowledge, bettering of self and self-empowerment...which is what Freemasonry teaches. For the record, I don't believe in the "Satan" nonsense. There's no such thing. "Satan" is just an entity created by man because he doesn't want to accept the responsibility of knowing that there's "bad" in his life due to going against the rules of nature. Lucifer, by the way, has nothing to do with this fictitious Satan figure. As was stated above, Lucifer is just another name for Venus.
I say this same thing, yet they still say I myself am a satan worshipper

CoachN

Builder Builder
Those who cannot dance between the appositive literalities of life and the figurative liberties beyond life are doomed to land of the clueless.

megablaise

Like what others have posted already, there is no satanic worship in freemasonry....the truth about this life is "if dont belong there, you would never know whats happening there".... thats why the outside world views freemasonry as evil.
There nothing in this life that does not have one or two secrets you must be there to know what happens...i hope this finds you well and relieves your stress....I wish you well

FF Sparky

That episode was made to imply that the Statue of Liberty IS a satanic symbol.... non of Brads work is to make the masons look good....
I agree, but thats what helped get me interested, after seeing that episode and knowing it wasn't true about Freemasonry, I went and did my own research about Freemasonry to find the true and found alot of good stuff.

It is possible his mother did see this episode so I wanted to try a clear up Satanism and Freemasonry in a short message. with this example.

FF Sparky

Thunda if this interest and research is going to cause you greif with friends and family, I would suggest not pursuing it yet. Or in the least keep it to yourself. You will not be able to defend your arguement successfully and may make your situation worse.

Whitethunda

Thunda if this interest and research is going to cause you greif with friends and family, I would suggest not pursuing it yet. Or in the least keep it to yourself. You will not be able to defend your arguement successfully and may make your situation worse.
It doesn't cause me any grief nor my family, It's just them saying stuff like that is annoying.

Windrider

Plus-sized tuxedo model
It doesn't cause me any grief nor my family, It's just them saying stuff like that is annoying.
Just as you came to Masonry on your own and asked, they will only understand by your example. Be the best Mason you can be and the jokes and prodding will stop. In the mean time, remember the phrase: "Aude, Vide, Tace" which I was taught means: "Listen, Watch and be Silent". (Others have translated it as "Listen, Dare and be Silent") We all have a lot to learn in our travels and we may not be prepared to enlighten others until we have a better understanding ourselves.

Duncan1574

Lodge Chaplain & arms dealer
At some point in all of our lives we hae to take the path we are destined for, usually that requires telling some people they are wrong.