Seeking More Light in Minnesota

Norse Master

Greetings brothers. My name is Darcy Wennes, and I was raised on 3/23/10 in Mankato Lodge #12, Grand Lodge of Minnesota. My father is a PWM, and was there to raise me. Needless to say that he was very proud and grateful to see one of his sons enter the Craft. He presented me with his Masonic pinky ring that he was given the day he was raised 39 years ago in 1971; the year I was born. I proudly wear the ring everyday, and am honored to carry on the principles of Masonry in our family. I can only hope that one of my sons makes the leap in years to come.
I became a Mason to be a better man, and to fill a void that was missing in me for many years. I'm very interested in the meaning of our symbols and history, and hope to be the lodge LEO someday. I also wish to follow in my father's footsteps and continue my degree work in the Scottish Rite. I am currently in graduate school so I am extremely busy working full time, going to school, being a good husband and father, and being a dedicated brother to my fellows in the Craft.
In conclusion I would like to say that I did not submit my petition without years of research, and take my membership in the Freemason's very seriously. I hope to help my lodge grow with members who equally dedicated to seeking more light.

jason

Seanchaí
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. A great story there. I too can only hope to have a child who is willing to follow in the Craft. Glad to have you aboard and hope to see you around.